Funds from the sale of each Lee Alex baseball cap go directly to the "Magic is Hope" project.
ONE SIZE FITS ALL
Under the slogan "Magic is Hope" Lee Alex brings magic into the hands of terminally ill children, children looking for a cure, homeless or orphaned children, children with disabilities and others who are in need of help. By sharing the magic, the children are given a new vision or purpose. For those with disabilities or learning difficulties, magic can be a new stimulus allowing them to train their hands or vision in ways which they may not have been aware of before.
Lee Alex personally makes visits and spends time teaching and/or entertaining children in need. In some instances groups of children are also invited to watch live performances and experience "Magic Dreams" at first hand.
"Magic is Hope" supports local foundations, societies and other worthy institutions in the following ways:
* Visits to hospitals for terminally ill children
* Visits to hostels for orphan children
* Visits to care homes for children who need medication or permanent supervision
* Invitations for children who are able to watch live shows with supervision from responsible carers
* Invitations for children who are less fortunate, or for boarding school or service children
"Magic is Hope" works together in conjunction with local certified and recognized organisations and sponsors.
If you wish to be a part of "Magic is Hope" or you know of someone in need who we may be able to help, please get in touch.